Abstract Submission for 11th European Conference on Mental Health
All abstracts received will be evaluated by the scientific committee of the conference. Please fill in all required fields. Abstracts can be submitted for oral or poster presentations.
Abstracts must be sent through conference web pages.
At first round we will handle only one abstract / author. If we have space in the program, it is possible to have for example one oral and one poster presentation from one author.
First author is required to register and pay the registration fees according to the timetables of the conference registration. If your registration and payment have been not received by the given time, the presentation will be removed from the program and not included in the conference abstract book.
If you have problems when trying to log in or submitting the abstract, please close the site, clear your site history and try again after a while. If the problems continue, or if you have made the registration before submitting the abstract, please contact support(at)evipro.fi.
Instructions for abstract submission:
- Please sign up for the site or create an account. Verify the registration through your e-mail. After the first sign up you can submit, revise, withdraw or change your abstract until the dead-line.
- Sign in for the site and go to the abstract submission page.
- Choose “New abstract”
- Enter title and abstract text. Abstracts should be short (max 300 words), clear, concise and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure. Do not use subtitles or references.
- Select a topic (practical based or research based).
- Choose the presenter preference (oral presentation, poster presentation, oral presentation on online conference).
- Fill the author information. You can add authors by using the blue coloured + button.
- Check the information and submit your abstract. Confirmation of the submission will be sent automatically to your e-mail. If you do not see the email in a few minutes, check your “junk mail” folder or “spam” folder.
Abstract submission is open until June 12, 2023
Information about accepted abstracts will be announced latest on June 19, 2023
Registration for presenters (posters and oral) open until July 3, 2023 Note: Only first author of oral or poster presentation can use the presenters fee.
Please sign in to submit your abstract
Suggest a session or a workshop!
If you want to organize your own session with your team, or if you want to organize a workshop, please contact lauri.kuosmanen (at) evipro.fi